Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Groovy Green

I'm pleased to share with my lovely readers that Beo and I have been invited to be Contributors at GroovyGreen.com. Groovy Green is a great Environmental site that is both an on-line magazine and a blog, and has great features such as videos and links to other Eco-blogs. Beo has already had two articles on the 'zine side of their site, and we've both had a few posts on the blog side. Check out the homepage, www.groovygreen.com, to see Beo's articles on our side business, "Someday Gardens", as well as his tale of convering from sports car to hybrid, which you may have caught in it's first form on his blog. So far I've stuck to former EcoMama blog posts and new Environmental news, like Pelosi's charge against global warming. I hope you'll check out the site and watch for an upcoming article I've written on how doing one small thing can make a big difference in the world.

No comments: