Thursday, January 31, 2008

Making The Choice

It has to be done. A choice must be made. I'm done being undecided. I forgot to mention in my last post that I had taken a web survey a while back, and Obama was the highest match for my value after Kucinich. I took a simpler one today, and it showed Obama on top for me. (You can take the qui) I've been thinking about that today, and about how jaded I've become about politics. I hear person after person saying that they are so inspired by Obama, and I just squirm, but I've been thinking about how much I want to believe Obama, and how sad it is that I've lost so much faith. I hate feeling this way. Right now, on the top of Obama's website, is one of his famous quotes.

"I'm asking you to believe. Not just in my ability to bring about real change in Washington, but in yours."

Okay. I'm in. If he has the vision, and he is elected, he will have the power to make that vision a reality. I have to believe in something myself to start directing my energy there. Well let's get a move on. I'm in, Obama, let's make this happen.
P.S. Hey Barack--Edwards for VP!

1 comment:

Mia said...

Blogger won't let me edit my post, but I wanted to mention that the reason I felt the need to choose today is that MoveOn is deciding tomorrow morning whether they will endorse a candidate before Super Tuesday. If you got an e-mail from them with a voting code, help out your candidate by voting tonight.